Signs that will be outside and exposed to the elements are printed on a durable vinyl adhesive material and then laminated, which gives the product a 3-10 years lifespan. For signs that don’t need that much longevity or are temporary we have an economical vinyl adhesive alternative. If you aren't sure which material is best for what you are needing our team is always available and happy to consult with you about your options and suggest the best fit.
Rigid Substrate Options
• Aluminum Composite
• PVC Sheeting
Other Outdoor Signage Materials
• Vinyl Banners (13oz & 15oz)
• A-Frame/Sidewalk Signs
• Steel frame tradeshow/expo tents
Custom Sign Design Services
We offer in house professional design services. Let our experienced signs designers transform your vision into an eye catching graphic that has high visibility and lasts as long as you need.
Printing Your Own Design
If you would like to provide your own (print ready) file we can do that as well. Please make sure your file meets all of the following specifications:
• Preferred filed format of .ai, .eps, or a PDF
• For photos resolution must be 300 - 600 dpi
• If it is intended that your artwork/colors go all the way to the edge of your print please provide us a PDF exported with bleeds (at least .125”)
If you are unable to find a file that meets all of the relevant specifications consider reaching out to the person / agency who originally created your file and send them the requirements above.