While workplace forms are vital to your operation, creating them can be a tedious process. Luckily, our printing experts are here to make it easy. Let us customize your workplace forms with designs for proposals, purchase orders, invoices and other carbonless forms.
We accomodate any sort of customization you could need such as special perforations, individual numbering, any size, 2 part - 5 part carbonless paper, wraparound tagboard binding, stitching (stapling), glued pads, and any other special bindery request you may have!
Examples of Workplace Forms
- Contracts, statements, invoices, Purchase Orders, Work Orders
- Personnel & HR documents, leases, tax documents, business checks
- Service & Repair Forms, BOLs
- Medical Records, Prescription Pads, Lab Forms
If you have a more specific need let us know! We make all forms from scratch so that you don’t have the same form as any other business in your industry, which will make you stand out.
Paper Stock Options
- Lightweight Card Stock (white, yellow, green, blue, etc)
- 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 part carbonless paper
- 20# Text Weight Paper
- KANT KOPY/VOID prescription paper
- Tagboard Wrap-Around & Stapled Books
- Glued Pads
- Loose, glued sets of carbonless paper
- Stapled/Stitched Books w/chip board back
- Plastic Coiled Books
- Perforation or Scoring
- Sequential Numbering
Custom Form Design Services
Consult with our design team to determine the best format for your business forms. Work closely with us to create exactly what you need for your business operations. Prices range from $30 - $90 depending on design requests and complexity. Fill out the quote request form on this page with all of the details you can think of and we will reach out within 1 business day to get your project planning started!
Printing Your Own Design
If you would like to provide your own (print ready) file we can do that as well. Please make sure your file meets all of the following specifications:
• Preferred filed format of .ai, .eps, or a PDF
• For photos resolution must be 300 - 600 dpi
• If it is intended that your artwork/colors go all the way to the edge of your print please provide us a PDF exported with bleeds (at least .125”)
If you are unable to find a file that meets all of the relevant specifications consider reaching out to the person / agency who originally created your file and send them the requirements above.
How long does it take for workplace forms to be produced?
If you are having us design a custom form for you, you will have a proof 1-2 business days after the order is placed, and once the proofing process is complete and you approve the design printing and bindery usually takes 2-4 additional business days (longer for more complex jobs that require numbering, special perforations, scoring, etc.)