Every communication that leaves your office is an opportunity to build relationships with potential clients and stakeholders. That’s why your brand should be front and center on all of your correspondence.
Types of business materials
• Letterhead & Matching Envelopes
• Secure & Custom Bank Checks
• Notepads & Post-it Notes
• Greeting Cards & Invitations
• Mailing labels & Rubber Stamps
• Linen, Laid, & woven text weight
• 120#, 100#, and 80# Gloss or Matte Cardstock
• #10 Regular & Window Envelopes
• #9 Regular & Window Envelopes
• 9” x 12” & 6” x 9” Catalog or Booklet Envelopes
• A2, A6, A7 Greeting card sized Envelopes
• Specialty paper & sizes can be ordered to your specifications
Custom Design Services
Consult with our design team to create business correspondence materials that are consistent with your brand, and makes sense for its use. Fill out the quote request form on this page with all of the details you can think of and we will reach out within 1 business day to get your project planning started!
Printing Your Own Design
If you would like to provide your own (print ready) file we can do that as well. Please make sure your file meets all of the following specifications:
• Preferred filed format of .ai, .eps, or a PDF
• For photos resolution must be 300 - 600 dpi
• If it is intended that your artwork/colors go all the way to the edge of your print please provide us a PDF exported with bleeds (at least .125”)
If you are unable to find a file that meets all of the relevant specifications consider reaching out to the person / agency who originally created your file and send them the requirements above.